Now, you have even more latitude. We went one step further with our new Anamorphic/i SF lenses that are specially manufactured with a coating that allows for even more creative options. The “SF” stands for Special Flair because they allow you to kick the flares, bokeh and other aberrations into new visual territory.
- Anamorphic /i Lenses available: 32, 40, 50, 75, 100, with 2x squeeze
- T2.3 to T22 aperture
- Offers anamorphic lens characteristics including 2:1 oval bokeh for out of focus highlights
- The Cooke Look® and colour matched with all other Cooke prime lenses.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Linear iris
- Equipped with the next generation of /i Squared Technology* for lens metadata capture
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustment
Our Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime lenses are supplied with /i Technology, and are designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras.
Included in the set:
- 32mm T2.3
- 40mm T2.3
- 50mm T2.3
- 75mm T2.3
- 100mm T2.3
|Focal Length||T-Stop||Min. Focus||Front Diameter||Weight Kg/lbs|